1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Moved from S5 and S4 to S7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jshaw42, Apr 15, 2016.

1. jshaw42

jshaw42 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Commercial actor (retired)
    Wisconsin
    I picked them up yesterday (4/15/16). So far everything is looking great. I had a bit of a heat problem, but was working the phone quite hard with updating apps, contacts (ringtones mostly), configuring the look and a few other things. Really looking forward to using these guys. Any suggestions as to where I can sell my boatload of old chargers and cables?

There is one question. The S5 (Lollipop) had a setting in email where I could delete the email from the phone without taking it off the server. I don't see that option in Marshmallow. Anyone know anything that will help?

I also moved from U. S. Cellular to Verizon. USC was getting to be a pain in the neck. I just got an email from them thanking me for being with them since 1993 (I actually started with what was Cellular One in 1984 before USC bought them). One would think they would treat loyalty with more respect. I went to one of their stores to finalize getting my S7 there yesterday. I waited patiently for a sales person. When they took two people who came in after me, I decided to look elsewhere.

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.