• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

moving an app that's in sdcard

jrmccue

Lurker
Dec 10, 2010
hi, i recently put in a microsd card in my droid. maybe i did it the wrong way. i just took the old one out and put in a new one. oops. anyway, my angry birds game is now on the sdcard and is not listed in my applications. when i go to settings and then applications. it is shown on the sdcard. however, when i go to hit "move". it's grayed out and nothing happens. is there a way (hopefully an easy way for me) to put it back on my phone. thanks!:thinking:

lol easy fix.....put the old card in your phone and hook up your cell to a computer and set it in disk drive mode when it asks you...then open your phone through my computer and just copy everything to a folder on your computer...just create one called backup or something...then unplug your phone switch sd cards to the new one and basically repeat the same process but copy from your computer "backup" folder to your phone...done

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones