1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Moving apps inside folders

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Knight05, May 20, 2010.

1. Knight05

Knight05 Lurker

Is it possible? I made 2 folders on my home screen and renamed them. But I notice everytime i drag and add an app inside the folder there is no way (at least that I can find) to move them around in the order I would like them to be in. Theres no way to drag them around and organize them without taking them out completely then re adding them in order. Am i doing something wrong? Is this possible? If not with stock folders is there an app that lets me do this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Android Expert

App organizer

Knight05 likes this.
  3. RustyNail

RustyNail Well-Known Member

How do you change the order of the icons with App organizer?

4. TheGoatLantern

WHich Icons? In the folder they are organized alphabetically. Haven't looked to see if there is another way to organize them

5. RustyNail

RustyNail Well-Known Member

Yes, in the folders. It would be nice if we could manually change the order within each folder.

6. TheGoatLantern

I agree, may be able to but I honestly haven't gotten that far into the app itself. I was just happy I got the game controller icon for my games folder ;)

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews