1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Moving from Note 4 or Incredible 2 to the Honor 6X

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Phases, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Phases

Phases Community Manager
    Administrator Thread Starter

Sep 9, 2008
    Male
    IT, Vbulletin and Xenforo Administrator
    Nashville, TN
    Any super techies out there might have some insight on how someone might feel about the Honor 6X if they are moving from an Incredible 2 or Note 4?

Those are more 'high end' yet older phones - but maybe they stack up ok (minus special features like spen etc) to a current mid range phone. I know this one is considered low end, but.. well, I'm not sure why honestly.

Do you think we'd be disappointed or happy with the $250 price considered?

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    It's not something I'd do.

Moving from an older flagship device to a middle end current device would be a "sidegrade" (I don't know if I just made that word up) so you wouldn't really be getting much more for your money; to me it would be pointless.

If I was looking for a cheaper deal, maybe, but there's no way I'd "upgrade" to a middle of the road phone which lacked the features of a flagship for the same price as I was paying for my current device.

3. Ambrose09

Ambrose09 New Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Male
    I came from a Nexus 6P to the 6X and I have no regrets. The battery on the Honor lasts twice as long as the Nexus and before I sold the Nexus I did a quick speed test and the Honor ran right with it even opening a few apps faster. Overall I'm very happy with my 6X.

redvw likes this.
Tags: