1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Moving on from Deisre on a budget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by desarenezitic, Aug 10, 2012.

1. desarenezitic

desarenezitic Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I've had my Desire for almost two years and since rooting earlier this year I am enjoying all the possibilities it opened up. I am happy to keep it a while longer but am wondering what the next step for me would be in terms of a newer phone with the following criteria in mind: -

• I'm on budget, can't afford

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. InfernalByte

InfernalByte Android Expert

Cash Gen must have a good few Nokia 3310's by now. Spend the rest on a good single malt. :smokingsomb:

3. davoid

davoid Android Expert

How about a Galaxy S2. Last year's superstar. Still a very good phone, powerful enough to play graphically intensive games.

Found this for

4. desarenezitic

Thanks for the replies guys, will take a look. Curious to know how you know I'm in Derby? I don't think it's on my profile.

5. davoid

davoid Android Expert

LOL. I didn't know. Just a coincidence :D

6. desarenezitic

Weird!! Don't have the money right now but that looks a good deal. Of course I may keep my Desire a little while longer and get a Tablet :D

7. dan55

dan55 Android Expert

hi im in the same position - would like s3 but cant really justifiy the cash - so s2 would be the way i go i think .....or jellybean on desire maybe ;)

8. desarenezitic

9. dan55

dan55 Android Expert

hi,
    quality andoid on a budget has to be s2 i think - might be heading that route myself

10. ThomasG52

ThomasG52 Lurker

Hi, call me picky, but the Samsungs all look way to flashy for me.. Dunno, like the HTC good-oldschool feel. Keeping mine, despite having it for over 2 years now.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews