• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moving Pics Off Old Phone

Card Shark

Apr 7, 2010
Hello folks, loving my Incredible...Unfortunatley my old LG 8300 phone was damaged..Lady said the transfer cable couldn't read data from the phone..It will charge using the port but won't transfer the data..So I had to type all my contacts in the new Incredible over again..She said I could move the pics using a Micro sd car..So I bought a 4gb at Wal Mart and can't figure out how to get the old pics off the internal memory of the LG and onto the Micro sd card? I don't think there is a way of doing it..Maybe I could still pic message them off to my PC and then put them on the Droid?

Hello folks, loving my Incredible...Unfortunatley my old LG 8300 phone was damaged..Lady said the transfer cable couldn't read data from the phone..It will charge using the port but won't transfer the data..So I had to type all my contacts in the new Incredible over again..She said I could move the pics using a Micro sd car..So I bought a 4gb at Wal Mart and can't figure out how to get the old pics off the internal memory of the LG and onto the Micro sd card? I don't think there is a way of doing it..Maybe I could still pic message them off to my PC and then put them on the Droid?

go back to the "lady" and get her to help you get them to your sd card. that is the key,getting your lg to put them on sd.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones