• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

budfox66

Aug 22, 2012
Eastern NC
Please, quit moving threads to some other forum. Some of us don't have time to research on the fly to dig in to find where you move OUR THREADS!!!!! Just leave it here!!!! Does no good to turbo users to have to go to a general apps forum or some other forum to read crap about other phones...what is the point to have a turbo forum if you keep moving stuff around so no one can use it!!!?????

Still, wouldn't it be easier just to leave it alone? I'm really interested in turbo owners input, not other phone owners. Why is it necessary to move it?
I didn't move the thread but I understand why it was done - to get you more information.

Information sharing from the community fights knowledge fragmentation - and we are probably one of the biggest if not the biggest Android knowledgebase in existence.

That's why we are organized into so many subforums - accessibility.

Hope this helps. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones