• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moving to One plus 5t

I have to say I am PROUD Pixel 2 owner. I wanted the XL but the screen issues made me do otherwise. And the camera itself is enough to keep using the phone. And thats the issue. I have to been eyeing the 5t, especially after the lava red version was launched. But the camera is the only factor I am doubtful about. Will I be able to adjust to camera performance of the 5t. ?

It is not really about the performance step up. it is just that the 5t looks a lot better, especially in that lava red. And I won't be selling the pixel. What I want to know is that will I be able to tolerate the pictures I take with the 5t.

I think that's rather subjective actually. You probably could judge for yourself, by comparing samples online taken which each phone. Something like Flickr https://www.flickr.com/cameras/

I know what the OnePlus 5T can do, but I've never seen or used a Pixel 2.

Reactions: Hadron
Upvote 0
o_O I just told that the red color made the 5t more appealing. I liked the phone for its aesthetics and great performance for the price.

That's what I said you said... You want to buy a 5t because you think it looks pretty and you like the colour red.

It's a free world and If that's why you want to buy it, then that's your choice. That's why some people buy cars

And you confirmed that you were keeping your pixel, so it's not like price was a factor to switch.

Reactions: Joseph E Corson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones