• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Mozilla Boot To Gecko so we can run html5 like a pc

was that english?? cant even try to decipher what that means

unless you mean that i said pos instead of possible and prob instead of probably. if thats the case well wait im not going to be mean maybe you should try a little harder in the future. i understand somethings are harder for some people then others there is nothing wrong with the fact that your special.

Upvote 0
unless you mean that i said pos instead of possible and prob instead of probably. if thats the case well wait im not going to be mean maybe you should try a little harder in the future. i understand somethings are harder for some people then others there is nothing wrong with the fact that your special.

Dude, chill out. I was also confused by what you said. It was a run on sentence with incorrect words such as "are" instead of "our" and so on. I had to read your post a good three times before it finally made sense. Just saying...

Upvote 0
whoa whoa the hostility here is unneeded. we're all android loving people here trying to help each other out. and btw this is childish:

Private Message: hey you can do it!!!
post_old.gif
Today, 05:02 PM nizlovelots

Device(s):

icon1.gif
hey you can do it!!!
at least you try i no it must be hard for you. if people are mean because your slow don't pay them any attention. i wish you all the luck in the world

Upvote 0
Dude, chill out. I was also confused by what you said. It was a run on sentence with incorrect words such as "are" instead of "our" and so on. I had to read your post a good three times before it finally made sense. Just saying...

chill out in what way. i feel sorry for anyone that is having trouble understanding me. that i used are instead of our must have thrown you through a loop. its so hard to understand i guess and it must be hard to tell if its English . i did make an error so maybe that's why it must seem like its not English it does look like hieroglyphs doesn't it.

Upvote 0
whoa whoa the hostility here is unneeded. we're all android loving people here trying to help each other out. and btw this is childish:

Private Message: hey you can do it!!!
post_old.gif
Today, 05:02 PM nizlovelots

Device(s):

icon1.gif
hey you can do it!!!
at least you try i no it must be hard for you. if people are mean because your slow don't pay them any attention. i wish you all the luck in the world

sorry if you took it wrong i thought i was being nice

Upvote 0
Okay people. Everybody chill out. It's perfectly fine to ask someone to clarify their post if it's not understood, provided they do it politely. For example, "I'm not sure I understand what you said" is okay, "was that English?" not so much.

Sooooo, if you post in internet-speak, expect to have to clarify. If you need to ask for clarification, do it politely. If you think a post does not fit the spirit of the rules, report
report.gif
, don't reply.

Upvote 0
Is this possible with our phone probably not but it looks amazing so i thought i would ask.
If you mean run the gecko based browser on the Admire so we can watch HTML5 video instead of relying on Flash, there's a nightly build for our processor. It didn't quite run well on my device but it may on others. Good luck!
link for Firefox nightly:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Platforms/Android#ARMv6_.28experimental.29
link for opt in HTML5 on YouTube:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones