1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Mp3 Ferret Music Download App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Freddie Ferret, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Freddie Ferret

None

Jan 2, 2014
    I'm new to Android software development and have just published my first app. So this is a learning experience for me which I hope to apply to development of more serious apps for personal use. Toward that end, I'd appreciate any feedback from this community regarding how I can improve the app to make it as viable as possible.

As a newly registered user, I'm not permitted to post a link. But the app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store by searching for "Mp3 Ferret".

(play (dot) google (dot) com/store/apps/details?id=com.mp3ferret.musicplayer)

This app uses public search engines to find mp3 files that are exposed to the World Wide Web. Users can search by either song title or artist. The app returns a list of links to qualifying mp3 files and offers the ability to download the files into a playlist. The app also has a player to allow the user to listen to the playlist.

Thanks for any feedback, suggestions, or bug reports that will help me to improve the app. I'm particularly interested in how the app performs across the wide spectrum of Android devices, as I have only a single device to test it on.

Advertisement