• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mp3 from mail...

cultor

Apr 22, 2010
Hy,
I made a new alarm tone for my Desire and just mailed it from my comp to my gmail. (to lazy to get the cord and connect via usb) Now I get the mail, and hit the mp3, it says it's getting it then plays it, but I cannot find the file anywhere. I use this method sometimes, altough it's the first time using it for mp3. Normally I use it for jpegs and they end up in the download folder wich I access with astro

Hy,
I made a new alarm tone for my Desire and just mailed it from my comp to my gmail. (to lazy to get the cord and connect via usb) Now I get the mail, and hit the mp3, it says it's getting it then plays it, but I cannot find the file anywhere. I use this method sometimes, altough it's the first time using it for mp3. Normally I use it for jpegs and they end up in the download folder wich I access with astro

Theres an app called blackmoon attachment save. Install it from teh market. When you "preview" the attachment, it gives you the option to open it with blackmoon, which then allows you to save it anywhere you want on your card. check it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones