• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MP3 Tags

So they are organized by filename? I'm not familiar with a modern day player that sorts and displays file info by file name. Each into their own. I don't know of a tag remover. There are tag editors. I used one years ago to mass edit all of my tags (close to 60K tunes) to my liking. I first used an editor to change all of the file names in a consistent manner (artist-lp-title.mp3) Both were PC apps. I hope another has an Android tag remover to suggest.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Thx. To clarify, only one long list A to Z by artist. Pic shows problem.
Edit is the better term. It's really a pain to edit all the new stuff one at a time. Wondering if it wasn't a PC I used. Still think I did on phone, but lost app when I upgraded. Finally broke the PC habit 10 years ago after using for one close to 40 years.
Zene

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230226-175918_jetAudio+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230226-175918_jetAudio+.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones