• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MP4 player with extras?

Ok, here is what I need. I have a Thunderbolt with 200 or so music videos which will play using a variety of video players currently at the app store, great no problem. The trick is I want to shuffle or randomly play them and the file system puts them in alpha order. Is there some trick or app that will give me what I want? All advice would be appreciated. This is my first smart phone, it was recommended to me by someone who really takes phones out for tests drives and can you here me nows.

Hi Usta, Thanks for the help. I still have not found an app that will let me create a playlist or use shuffle to randomize playback. Right now I am using PowerAmp to playback the audio portion of the Mp4s. I know there probably people wondering what I need this for, I use to plug directly to the flatscreen in the kitchen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones