• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello all! Just bought a samsung epic galaxy and would like to geek it out. Yes I'm a geek and dork n love to find ways to make devices/programs better. I would like to know if there is a hack or program that would allow my phone to use its mini usb as a tv output so I can watch my new downloaded movies on tv. can anyone help or send me to another site?:cool:

Welcome to Android Forums!

I don't know if it's possible to stream media out through the USB port. Some devices come with an HDMI connector specifically to do this and it may be possible via WiFi. I would think the people who would know how to do this with the Epic would be hanging out in the Epic Forum. Hopefully someone there will be able to give you a definitive answer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones