• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mrs.D.Rogers

I have a Android exhibit 4g, what i've learned I've done on my own threw trial and error. Yes the hard way. Only for me it is easier, see I don't comprehend what I read. That is why i'm here. I need help learning and have come to a stand sill on my own. I really don't understand tags, forums, and many other things. I believe I have lost things in my phone, and don't know how to get them back.....t mobile

Hello mrsdrogers. :wavey: Glad to have you here at Android Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your phone. Hopefully we can help you learn more about it, and resolve any issues you're experiencing.

Since you're new to Android and forums in general, you may find some of the links in my signature line helpful (right below the friendly "Don't Panic". ;)) There's a lot of good info there for new users.

For phone specific questions, you're best off heading over to our Exhibit 4G section, where you'll find a lot of useful info, tips, and help as needed from the folks here who know that phone best.

Samsung Exhibit 4G - Android Forums

I hope that helps. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask - we'd be happy to help. :)

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones