1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support MS Exchange Calendar Not Working as Expected

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fozzy_bear, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Fozzy_bear

Fozzy_bear Lurker
    None

May 23, 2011
    Male
    IT Project Manager
    Mooresville, NC
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to the site as well as new owner of the 10.1 tablet. Here are the details of my issue:

Currently I have MS Exchange email and Calendar configured with my Android mobile phone and Android tablet. Email appears to be working correctly. However the calendar is not.

Calendar behavior:
    When meeting invites are sent to me via email when I accept the meeting in web mail or via one of the devices mentioned above the meetings DO NOT appear on my Android devices (neither one).

When meeting invites are sent to me via email when I accept the meeting in the MS Outlook application installed on my work laptop the meetings DO appear on my Android devices (both) as expected.

I have also tried the Android App Touchdown and it has the same issue as mentioned above.

PS. Google Calender is working fine and actually works better than MS Exchange in this case. So why not just use google calender..well the short version is I'm trying to replace my work laptop with the tablet and I'm about 50% of the way there except for this calendar issue! As right now the only way to get the meetings to show up on the tablet are to accept them using my work laptop which kind of defeats the purpose.

Advertisement