• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sheelaghc

Lurker
Apr 22, 2012
Hi there
I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy and as it did not come with a user manual I have been navigating my way around its functionality often by default. One of my major frustrtions being that often when I write an sms the message returns with a failed message and then I cannot find options to resend or forward...where is this???:thinking:

Hi there
I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy and as it did not come with a user manual I have been navigating my way around its functionality often by default. One of my major frustrtions being that often when I write an sms the message returns with a failed message and then I cannot find options to resend or forward...where is this???:thinking:

Hello sheelaghc. Welcome to Android forums. We have many new users that join this site just to find out all of the neat things their new devices will do. The lack of a user manual is quite common and can normally be found on the net by doing a search for such. But... here you can find out all the neat things all freely contributed by our friendly users. We will have a specific area just for the discussion of your Galaxy phone that you will enjoy. Not know which Galaxy you have, I'm leaving you a link to all of the phone areas here at AF. Just open the link below and find your particular Galaxy in the list and give it a click. You can find an immense amount of information by just reading but you can ask questions if you can't find what you are looking for. Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy these forums.

Android Phones - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones