• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {MS323} Cyanogenmod Development thread.

Have no knowlege of how to edit kernel but will help any way possible...this rom has alot of potential....loved it so much i tried to keep it but noticed so many fcs and restarts its just crazy even the battery life sucks...comparing stock Rom attributes to cm11..just trying to plug in obvious values...will post asap with any tweaks or fixs i find out...

Reactions: crutchcorn
Upvote 0
Super user may slow the device down due to many commands sent but the lag is the video driver i uninstalled super user and still noticed lag.

I only have the lag issue for the first few seconds. Otherwise it works amazingly smooth!!! THe only problems I have is GPS, back camera, and the SU graphical (yes, I know it is the video driver but it only shows with SU) glitch so hey!

EDIT: And themes seems to have an issue when I select themepacks

Upvote 0
Must be a corrupt zip try redownloading it from computer and dragging it to sd...if that doesn't work use the multi unlock tool and reunlock reflash cwm including getting fastboot and try again

Also remember mustbe on lg ms323 not the d model
I am using the MetroPCS L70 (MS323), and I've redownloaded it, still the same. Tried to reunlock it and reflash the recovery, still doesn't work. I was able to flash Chevan's SimplicityXL, but when I flash this, it keeps saying can't flash over incompatible data.

Upvote 0
I am using the MetroPCS L70 (MS323), and I've redownloaded it, still the same. Tried to reunlock it and reflash the recovery, still doesn't work. I was able to flash Chevan's SimplicityXL, but when I flash this, it keeps saying can't flash over incompatible data.
Wipe Data/Factory Reset before flashing rom of different Android versions. Eg. 4.4.2 not compatible with 4.4.4 and vice versa

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones