1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ms690

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fancyque, Apr 29, 2014.

1. fancyque

fancyque Lurker

Well I rooted it, then I was getting rid of some apps that came with the phone and I think I may have accidentally deleted everything in the /apps folder. I know for sure LGHome or whatever is gone. I can't get into the settings menu. now my lg ms690 can only show camera and email, can someone help me get my LGhome back or turn on usb debugging?..please..please
    let me be more specific, my son only uses the phone to play games and other kids stuff , the phone is not used to make or receive calls or text messages as it does not use a sim card and is of no other use to us but for him to play games on..so as long as we can get the launcher up to access the phone that's all that matters, he is only 5 yrs old..please help ..URGENTLY

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello there and welcome fancyque!
    Whoa, sure seems like you've gotten into a bind there:(
    Well, I moved your thread here to your device's root forum so that others who have your device/rooted, can help out:)

I hope you get your device up and running!

fancyque likes this.
  3. fancyque

fancyque Lurker

Is it possible that i can turn on USB Debugging on my phone seeing as how i am not able to access settings please, i could use some help here...where are the phone magicians?...help..:(

4. Mikestony

VIP Member

5. fancyque

fancyque Lurker

i have tried everything i can rea on here and i cant seem to find anything that works, i cant get the usb debugging on because i cant get to settings, that email dont work for me cause i cant log into my mail, cant get the lg software to open on my windows 8.1, my son is having a fit..HELPPP
    :)

6. Mikestony

VIP Member

Hmmm, let me see if I can round up someone to help:)

fancyque likes this.
  7. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

I don't own this phone but a couple questions that might help myself or others to help you...did you install a custom recovery when you rooted? Do you know what OS was on the phone prior to rooting? If no to the above questions, can you provide a link to the thread/tutorial you used to root?

Mikestony likes this.
  8. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

Mikestony likes this.
  9. clsA

clsA Android Enthusiast

fancyque likes this.
  10. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

Don't use that, it zero's out the MEID....

@fancyque, use what Brian706 said:

Mikestony likes this.