• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MT3G 1.6 Update issue

My phone was not unlocked. When it asked me if I wanted to perform the update I checked the details section and decided to do it. I hit the back button and it took me to the home page instead of back to the pop up to update. Since I know the updates come from restarting the phone that's what I did. When I restarted my phone the update didn't install and I was back at my home screen. The pop up returned and I started the update. The phone restarted, installed the update, restarted and it stayed on the Android logo screen. I let it go for two hours because i didn't want to interrupt it in case it was part of the process. After two hours my battery died. I plugged in and turned it on and it still won't work.

F.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones