• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MT4G Lots of Issues

I've had my My Touch 4 G for 13 months now. For about the first year nothing went wrong with it. But almost right at one year lots of problems have cropped up.

The battery (which I have already replaced once) drains rapidly even when the phone sits idle.

When I plug the charger cable in sometimes nothing happens. This has happened with a couple cables.

The phone crashes and reboots on occasion.

I will plug it in and the light will come on and the next morning it hasn't charged.

I've had a factory reset and the Android OS was updated.

you will be gettin a replacement soon, trust me

im gonna be on my 3rd one now

the first 2, worked great, until 6 months....then small little dumb problems like you mentioned, then out of nowhere...BRICK CITY

then you can have fun on customer service for hours so they can page through the book and tell you to do stuff im sure you already did

sorry but this phone is junk, and now i just expect to replace it eventually and often

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones