1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

(MTP) USB mount for Mac

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by giang316, Dec 7, 2013.

1. giang316

giang316 Lurker

Does anyone have this problem with Mac OS?
    I plug my ZTE Warp Sequent (ICS 4.0.4) with my Mac Mini or Macbook Pro, Nothing show up?

I did plug it directly to the Mac USB or a powered USB hubs (2A output power), USB Debugging also checked, try to switch to charge only, media mode or camera (PTP) mode. But no luck.

Do i need driver for Mac? Someone said, Mac no need driver...
    I remember my previous ZTE Warp has the driver for Mac, and it's work perfectly. But for this one, i can't find the driver.

For now, i use AirDroid.

Please help, suggestion!!! Thanks alots!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SuperR

SuperR Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

giang316 likes this.
  3. giang316

giang316 Lurker

Thanks SuperR!

I read that topic, but no help. I did use Android File Transfer with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and don't like it at all. I prefer to pull out my SD Card and put it directly to the computer.

I just curious to know why ZTE Warp has driver but not the Warp Sequent? And how Mac users deal with the issues?

4. giang316

giang316 Lurker

Okay, I solved my problem by using an app call USB Mass Storage Toggle for ZTE Blade III developed by Stephan Schmitz. Thanks to mr. Stephan! I don't know if this app is for free or i have to paid.

Finally, I have what i'm looking for, and thanks veryone!

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews