• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Much help needed...

draconius

Jul 24, 2010
Haven't been on the site for some time, and we all know that if you leave for a month you are SOOOOOO behind. So that is where I am at.

I am still on the first Froyo leak (not OTA) with FlyX and Fab's black bar theme.

I was looking into the new APEX ROM and totally want in on that, but I don't think I can just flash that baby on since I am on the 2.3.9. So my question is where do I start, what can I do, or can I just flash the APEX ASOP on there?

I'm moderately newbish but can work things out.

Haven't been on the site for some time, and we all know that if you leave for a month you are SOOOOOO behind. So that is where I am at.

I am still on the first Froyo leak (not OTA) with FlyX and Fab's black bar theme.

I was looking into the new APEX ROM and totally want in on that, but I don't think I can just flash that baby on since I am on the 2.3.9. So my question is where do I start, what can I do, or can I just flash the APEX ASOP on there?

I'm moderately newbish but can work things out.

I was in the same situation a few weeks ago so I flashed the 2.2 SBF, rooted it and then backed it up to use as a base for other ROM installations.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones