• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Muffled voice calls?

• Total voters
If you check out the Motorola Owner's Forum, you will noticed that there are many complaints about the muffled voice quality issue. It looks like a percentage of Atrix phones have this problem, Turning off noise suppression helps. Sometimes, turning on-and-off speakerphone while in a call seems to help (not sure why). Most people are simply requesting exchanges at the AT&T store.

Upvote 0
I have to agree, Ive never had any complaints from anyone Ive been talking to and on my end, everyone sounds like they are on a landline if not standing right next to me.

This is probably the best sounding phone for voice calls Ive ever had. That and it has dropped less calls(none) than my Nexus One did.

Upvote 0
*pounces on HyperM3* :D I get a fellow Nexus One-r with me here :)
I have to agree, Ive never had any complaints from anyone Ive been talking to and on my end, everyone sounds like they are on a landline if not standing right next to me.

This is probably the best sounding phone for voice calls Ive ever had. That and it has dropped less calls(none) than my Nexus One did.
^--I think that's the biggest flaw of the Nexus One...it wasn't a very good phone, lol, just a mini computer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones