1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Multi Media Kit On Sale for $99.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by evilbastard, Sep 10, 2011.

1. evilbastard

evilbastard Well-Known Member

Just got a text from AT&T saying that the Multimedia kit that includes a wireless keyboard, and multimedia dock, plus a mouse (I think, I deleted the text), for only $99.00. Plus just recently I got a $25.00 coupon for AT&T store for phone accessories. Question is do I think I would really use it? Not sure since I already have an XBOX, and a PS3 hooked up to my TV, not sure what having my phone would be any bigger advantage.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Android Enthusiast

Since you have a PS3 download medialink and stream everything from your computer to your PS3. That's a nice deal for what you get but the only way I would use it is if I went to someone's house and I wanted to watch a movie that's on my phone or use webtop if I didn't have my computer or tablet.

3. evilbastard

evilbastard Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I was thinking, it's a nice toy, but maybe I will wait for another price drop, since there is no expiration date on the coupon.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews