• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MultiBubbles

So I totally just beat 11.... u need to get as many Mega bonus as possible in a row.....start the game out by reversing your screen...see the cluster of green on the right tap the 3 pink.......then you will have a vertical line of 4 yellow and a horizontal line of 4 pink on the left....there it a group of 2 blue beb's between them......tap them...then tap the yellow 5,the green 5, and then red 5 on the left side.....then tap the 5 green on the right (remember that your phone should stay revised the whole time)
.......after that try for larger groupings and Mega bonusess..........don't be afraid to flip your phone.

Upvote 0
Yippy!! Level 11 finally complete after a month... Please don't ask me how because I have no idea at all, it just happened and I NEVER want to EVER do that level again... Yay Me oh Level 6 xmas I completed twice due to my phone having to be reset so my advice for those of you having problem you need to make good use of the roatation feature if not you will never make it through it. Good Luck

Upvote 0
Ok level 11, I do see that if you dont close your game you get the break of not having to do the whole 2500 after every failure but man it takes a long time to work it down to a low enough number to win. I'll keep trying cuz MY DUMB GADGET FINGERS KEEP HITTING MY BACK BUTTON.:thinking:
Gonna need that "coming soon" game tho as soon as I finish this xmas challenge. I love a good challenge.

Upvote 0
Level 11 solution. Clear 2 blue circles in column 10. Clear 3 yellow diamonds column 8. 2 green squares row 3. 4 blue circles starting in row 3. Flip. 5 red stars row 5. 6 green squares row 3. 5 pink triangles column 1. Flip. 7 yellow diamonds column 7. Flip. 8 green squares column 1. You now should have 450 points and 12 moves. 2 blue circles column 1. 2 red stars row 2. 2 red stars row 3. 4 pink triangles row 2. Flip. 2 blue circles column 9. 2 green squares column 5. 2 red stars column 4. 3 blue circles column 3. 2 yellow diamonds column 2. Flip. Then yellow diamonds or green squares.

Reactions: dre327
Upvote 0
Thanks Jr. 11 was a snap. I don't know what everyone was so worried about. Its Level 14. I cant clear the bebs. The developer said that the bebs are suppose to stop coming between moves 100 and 105 if you have a score of over 4200 but I've gotton way over 4500 and and 125 moves but they keep coming and then I run out of time because I can't make mega moves fast enough to collect time so I gave up. I will wait for the new challage update. Good luck with that level if your not there yet and if you find a spoiler let me know. The only one I found was it does require less bebs if you don't close the game but be careful if you have a droid. When you check, it crashes and starts the count over again.:)

Upvote 0
I know the feeling. The developer swears that the bebs stop somewhere between 100 and 105 if you have 4200 but but you have to have the time build up to get them cleared off using the mega bonus's. I have been up to 4500 and over 125 moves a couple of times and they still come. I do know that if you don't stop the game you get the "count down to less bebs needed" but I have yet to get them to stop dropping so i don't know the trick to stopping them yet. Maybe its just a way to keep our interest until he launches the new game update. He swears theres a way so I figure theres only one and its a stumble on it win type thing. Good luck and let me know if you do it. I think you'll be the first.:)

Upvote 0
Dear John,

Well one trick is that the glowing bebs are the ones with the stars so target them early cuz they are the ones that have to be gone. The second one is that if you don’t stop your game it requires less and less bebs after every fail. You can check by looking at the level goal under menu. So your strategy is to stack for mega bonus's by remembering after each of your games where they are so you rack points fast and as you fail the games your required bebs get less but the game does learn as you get smarter so fail your games badly early so your required beb count goes down by 25 faster. If the game recognizes you getting smart it will stop the count down sooner. Check what I am saying for a while to understand. There are a couple levels that do this and they are harder to work out but the challenges are wonderful.:p

Upvote 0
Level 11 solution. Clear 2 blue circles in column 10. Clear 3 yellow diamonds column 8. 2 green squares row 3. 4 blue circles starting in row 3. Flip. 5 red stars row 5. 6 green squares row 3. 5 pink triangles column 1. Flip. 7 yellow diamonds column 7. Flip. 8 green squares column 1. You now should have 450 points and 12 moves. 2 blue circles column 1. 2 red stars row 2. 2 red stars row 3. 4 pink triangles row 2. Flip. 2 blue circles column 9. 2 green squares column 5. 2 red stars column 4. 3 blue circles column 3. 2 yellow diamonds column 2. Flip. Then yellow diamonds or green squares.

are we talking about the same level here??

it works only untill the fourth direction..2 green squares in row 3, they are connected to a bunch of other greens and then nothing else works right after that...what am i doing wrong?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones