1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Multiplayer Help

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by irish-sid, May 25, 2013.

1. irish-sid

irish-sid Lurker

Any games with the new multiplayer aren't showing my friends. For example, Super Stickman Golf 2. I go to race mode, wifi, then to the add a friend page, but no one is there. I added my wifes account to my phone and her friends show up. I added my account to her phone but no one shows up. People can add me though, and I can add random strangers.

So it has to be a problem with my account, but I don't know what. As far as I can see all my settings are the same as hers. I have tried reinstalling Google play services (and clearing data). I just don't know what to do.

Will someone please help me to solve this problem.

Edit: It worked on the first day, but since then it hasn't worked. I just can't see anything that is related to it in settings. The ammount of times I have been into google+ and various settings apps just to see if I missed something is maddenning, which is why I'm finally asking for some fresh eyes or some ideas.

Advertisement

2. irish-sid

irish-sid Lurker

3. Mabashi

Mabashi Member

I have the same issue, Also intially, games won't let me sign in with google+ unless i mess with the google+ sign in settings in the google settings app.