1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Multiplayer turn-by-turn games?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by nmadd, Apr 22, 2011.

1. nmadd

nmadd Member
    None

Jun 2, 2010
    I've been playing a lot of Wordfeud lately and I love it. The game itself is great but I really like the fact that my opponent and I can just make a turn whenever we like and don't have to be on at the same time.

Can anyone suggest any other multiplayer turn based games? I really don't care what the theme/genre is as the people I play with would play essentially anything. I'm really just interested in exploring more games with this mechanism.

Extra points if it's free and also available on iOS.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. nmadd

nmadd Member
    None

Jun 2, 2010
    I answered my own question with Uniwar. It's not free, but it's available on iOS so I can play with my iPhone loving friends and it is awesome, though a bit expensive on Android.

3. MJM128

MJM128 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 1, 2010
    You could try out this chess variant game that my and my brother made: Genesis Chess Beta

Normal chess is being worked on it for the app. Think of it as a Chess with friends android version but with a variant. I'd love to hear opinions about it in it's thread here on androidforums.

4. Spykez

Spykez Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 8, 2011
    Pool Break Pro has really caught my attention lately, got it free off of amazons market with their free app a day deal they do. IF I didn't get it for free it's well worth the 5 that it costs. Very well made

5. nmadd

nmadd Member
    None

Jun 2, 2010
    I grabbed it too. I haven't played the multiplayer yet, but I believe you need to both be on at the same time?

6. cyberkamote

cyberkamote Member
    None

Jul 17, 2010
    since the term multiplayer is a bit general (not theme/category specific) then you can try:

Words with Friends or Word Feud (scrabble games)

Also Shadow Era Collectible /Tradeable Card Game, although the game would only wait for you around 30 secs being idle...otherwise the game ends in favor of the other player..but it is a nice game..