1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root multiple calendars not syncing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CharleneTX, May 15, 2011.

1. CharleneTX

CharleneTX Lurker
    None

Apr 11, 2011
    I was getting a force close every time calender sync'ed, so I cleared all the calendar data from the phone. Now, under Settings | Calendars, only "My Calendar" and my main Google calendar appear. I'm missing my secondary calendar and my husband's (read-only) shared calendar. I've tried forcing a sync multiple times and have rebooted. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    --Charlene

Update: Since my secondary calendar didn't have much data, I deleted it then re-added. It now shows up in my list of calendars. I unsubscribed form my husband's calendar and re-added it. It's still missing from the phone.

Advertisement

2. duratime

duratime Android Enthusiast

Mar 2, 2010
    Cali
    This was happening to some people when we flashed to EC05, if I remember correctly you just need to wipe the data in the calendar and let it re-sync. Let me see if I can find it for you.

Found it:
    "Go to settings>applications>manage applications>select the "all" tab on top>select "calendar storage", then select "clear data". You phone will re-sync and all will be good again."

CharleneTX likes this.
  3. CharleneTX

CharleneTX Lurker
    None

Apr 11, 2011
    I had already wiped the data once. Decided "what the heck" and tried it again. This time it worked.

Thanks,
    --Charlene