• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help multiple exchange accounts

While waiting for the new 2.0 os to come out, is there an app or some sort of work around to use 2 exchange accounts on the eris? I too would like to know if this is possible.

Thanks
elliot
No you can't, it's a licensing issue from Microsoft. (from what I understand) However, if you buy Touchdown, which I had to do since I have 4 EAS accounts, you can have unlimited. Cost is around $20 but their support is well worth it and all future upgrades are free.

Upvote 0
While waiting for the new 2.0 os to come out, is there an app or some sort of work around to use 2 exchange accounts on the eris? I too would like to know if this is possible.

Thanks
elliot

I suspect you could just set up one in Mail and one in a third-party app like Touchdown.

Exchange By TouchDown - Android app on AppBrain

Annoying part is that it's just a 5-day trial, then $20 to buy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones