1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Multiple market notifications when using more than 1 gmail account

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dbo, Nov 17, 2011.

1. dbo

dbo Lurker
    None

Sep 2, 2011
    I'm not sure if I posted this in the right forum, but I have a samsung infuse 4g. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone and just recently I started receiving duplicate notifications for the marketplace. My primary email which is the only account I've used for the marketplace shows all updates including installed/purchased/pre-installed. The secondary email which I have never used in the marketplace only shows updates for pre-installed applications. I can't seem to remove the 2nd email from the marketplace (only toggle between accounts) however I do need the email on my phone so deleting that is not an option.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Advertisement

2. shimniok

shimniok Lurker
    None

Nov 17, 2011
    Yes I do too. I noticed in google dashboard that the secondary gmail account had a single app download listed (I think I did download it under that account). Also I remember filling out info for Google Checkout. So, I uninstalled the app and deleted my credit card in Checkout. We'll see if that's enough or not.

3. Egidio

Egidio Well-Known Member
    None

May 31, 2011
    Male
    Austin, TX
    I had that problem show up a couple of times (I have 3 Google accounts), but it hasn't happened in about a month.