• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Multiple screen protectors

Creta Meem

Lurker
Aug 30, 2015
I have the OEM clear screen protector installed on my Lenovo s6000 tablet. This is great but glare has always bothered me. So I got myself an anti-glare. I didn't put it on the device yet because it's hideous (I tried one of the 3 on another screen) and the screen looks really bad. I want to keep the clear one on but sometimes temporarily use the anti glare on the tablet.

Any ideas on how to use and take off a screen protector over and over ? Thanks :)

Its simple.
As any other screen protectors for phones, tablets, phablets, watch or whatever they are, as long as your screen surface is clean, they are basically reusable.

Only problem you will run into will be the stickiness. Since you will be changing 3 different protectors, their "sticky" substances will leave a small amount of residue.

Over time they will overlap each other and eventually they won't be reusable.

In terms of reusing the screen protector, use something flat / sharp (dull not too sharp ) and lift the very edgy corner of the protector to prevent the fingerprint and slowly lift it up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones