• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root MurderousOne's A2SD/EXT4 TestMod CWM (Advanced Users)

Good morning M1,

First of all let me just say that your hard work is much appreciated, please keep it up.
Can you please tell me if flashing using the included M1-loaded.bat file auto formats the cache to ext and if not, how do I go about doing that? I feel as though I have followed your directions to the T and still when I use TB to check on a2sd is does not show it at the bottom where the other storage is displayed.

Thank you for any help you can provide sir.

P.S. Mount command you provide for use while in CWM at the bottom of your post doesnt seem to work for me and the one for use after having booted and ext2 not having mounted mounts my fat32 partition (my first partition) so now its mounted at both /system/sd AND /mnt/sdcard no apparent mounting of the ext2 filesystem at all.

Sorry, and thanks again!

I dont c any reason 2 use the mount command.. the a2sd file actually does mount the ext2 partition once the a2sd is flashed & installed thru CWM after rom install, its the same as inigo's darktremor one.
what your viewing here in these post's is just the process of the a2sd & the commands inigo, hroark, & murderousone went thru to get it mounted... the a2sd was just added to the shabbyrom with the m1 scripts posted, with edits to the buildprop, etc M1 made.

so if your trying 2 use the mount codes described here, its old & already set up in the m1rom a2sd file. just gotta flash the a2sd after u install the rom..

also the ext2 will b hidden & sim linked to system/sd which is why u can view the files on system/sd which is actually the ext2 partition.

Upvote 0
FYI Megaupload and all other links are unusable.
Piper, the OP was banned EONS ago. this thread is dead, this mod is dead
Megaupload was seized by the FBI
2498061_700b.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones