• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Is it just me or is the media scape app a pain the A to use for quick music listening?

I have spent the morning looking for a light weight music app that does not have online BS built into it. I would love the base music app I have seen in demos with Android.

Anyone know of any Music app that would just play music maybe have a bit of music art on the screen with the usual album/artist/song deal like an iphone?

I find the best app I have used is called i Music Tao, it is great, you can search for any song you want and it brings up a list of them, It has had every song I have looked for so far, It is not on the Android Market though, I got it off the internet, but give it a try for you will not be disappointed , Here is the link to where you can get it.Download i Music Tao for Android | ANDROID DOWNLOADS, APPS, GAMES, THEMES

Reactions: FergiGirl
Upvote 0
Getting used to the X10 can be difficult. Keep in mind that the devices are very diferent when it comes to the touch screen. The X10 only needs the slightest touch to access / open apps etc.... If you press to hard or hold to long the device does not respond well. I also had the iPhone and it took some time to get used to the X10 touchscreen. Hopefully this speeds up the process of accessing your media on the device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones