• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello,

Well... I've had quite the problem with my new earbuds and my motorola Moto G 2nd gen running android Lolipop 4.something something . Ever since I bought a new set of earbuds (Brainwavz Delta) I've had problems with my audio cutting of and playing through the speakers of the actual phone (pretty darn embarrasing) . I've switched through maaaaany music players ,different launchers and lastly even factory reset my darn phone but it still happens sometimes. The most annoying part is I don't know what sets it off , when im in a car or just walking it may work perfectly but there's two particular moments when it occurs 90 percent of the time : When im biking or when a car door shuts (the noise of it shutting I suppose) . I've even taped the microphone of my earphones shut because I don't use them . Since I factory reset the phone it's fair to say I never changed a setting to make it so the ONLY variable I know of is that when buying the earbuds I had to pick between Android or Ios (something to do with the mic) and since my PS4 is more IOS friendly I chose that and they work fine on my PS4 and my phone but sometimes it just cuts (or closes the app for some damn reason) . Hopefully somebody can help me :(

Greetings,

Brecht (from Belgium)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones