1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Music Downlaod Apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cb3190, Feb 14, 2011.

1. cb3190

cb3190 Newbie

Could anyone tell me the best way to put music on my desire? Would syncing music from my laptop on to my phone be better than downloading music off a dedicated app? If getting music off an app is better, what's the best app to do this?

Advertisement

2. firedesire

firedesire Well-Known Member

If you already have it on your pc this is by far the quicker way to put music on your phone .... you can create folders on your sd card to which you can sort your music into. The phone will sort the rest out.

cb3190 likes this.
  3. SiHa

SiHa Android Enthusiast

It's easy enough to set up Windows Media Player to sync to the Desire just like any other media player.
    As for downloading, I've found the Amazon MP3 app pretty good, apart from the fact that you can't specifically search by artist. Queen, for instance brings up all sorts of crap like Queen Latifah and songs that happen to have queen in the title.
    It's pretty quick though, I found and downloaded a Rush album on the 5 minute stagger home from the pub a few weeks ago.
    Probably would have been even quicker but it's hard to type on these small bloody screens when you're pissed.

cb3190 likes this.