1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music Downloading Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JamieMcEwen, Dec 27, 2013.

1. JamieMcEwen

JamieMcEwen Lurker

Hi guys. Need an urgent answer. I've downloaded an album from the Google Play Store and it will only play when I go on to Google Play Store and won't play when I don't have Internet. But most importantly it won't appear in my music library. Is there any way to fix this? Really annoyed about this. Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Riche101

Riche101 Android Enthusiast

Click on the pin symbol too ley it be stored on phone, make sure you have good wifi and also make sure sync is on.
    It works fine for me

3. JamieMcEwen

JamieMcEwen Lurker

Thanks but when I do this it doesn't stpre to my library and when I turn Internet off I can't access the music store

4. trublond

trublond Newbie

You can only play it in google music. These files are encrypted so only google music can see and play them.

5. dynomot

dynomot Android Expert

No they are not, while I've given up buying music from Google Play after struggling a way to download them on my phone on the PC you can easily, and they are regular .mp3s.

6. Canesfan

Canesfan Android Enthusiast

Did you address this issue with customer service at Google Play?

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews