• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music files wont play?

tayloro16

Lurker
May 6, 2012
My memory was low and my phone suggested moving all 3k of my songs to my SD card to free up some room, I did this but now none of them will open in any music player and for some reason my photo gallery won't open anymore either.. my phones basically just my mp3 player that I occasionally use to call someone so I'm a little depressed not having my music. Any help or tips are appreciated. I normally try to fix any problems by myself but I'm lost, Im hoping someone here could help, I've already turned my phone off, cleared play music data and a few other things, all to no avail.:(

My memory was low and my phone suggested moving all 3k of my songs to my SD card to free up some room, I did this but now none of them will open in any music player and for some reason my photo gallery won't open anymore either.. my phones basically just my mp3 player that I occasionally use to call someone so I'm a little depressed not having my music. Any help or tips are appreciated. I normally try to fix any problems by myself but I'm lost, Im hoping someone here could help, I've already turned my phone off, cleared play music data and a few other things, all to no avail.:(

have you tried adjusting your music player settings to look in the correct location now? and scan that folder?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones