• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help music files

bluetonic1

Lurker
Dec 15, 2009
I have a lot of music on my pc and after transfering the files to my pulse the only songs playable are James effing Blunt!!! I have had no problems with transferring to other devices but the pulse tells me these files are not supported. They do not have all the information either eg; Album titles, song titles and ruuning times, also no Album covers. These are wma files. Is it my pc or the Pulse?:thinking:

I have a lot of music on my pc and after transfering the files to my pulse the only songs playable are James effing Blunt!!! I have had no problems with transferring to other devices but the pulse tells me these files are not supported. They do not have all the information either eg; Album titles, song titles and ruuning times, also no Album covers. These are wma files. Is it my pc or the Pulse?:thinking:

are you sure that those files are drm-free? android has native support for wma files so that shouldn't be a problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones