1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Music Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Arter30, May 6, 2012.

1. Arter30

Arter30 Newbie
    None

May 6, 2012
    I brought a 32gb mirco sd card to store all my music on. But now when I look under the artist in the music player the tablet came with some of the albums are split up. For example an album will have a few songs under it and then I scroll down and the same album will have the rest of the songs under the same album name.

This is so annoying if anyone can help me fix it I would be so grateful.

Advertisement

2. kct1975

kct1975 Android Expert
    None

Sep 26, 2011
    Male
    NoVA
    My suggestion of the top would be to try downloading a Music app. I don't have one in mind at the moment, but I know there are a lot of Android users that hate the stock music app and have had good luck with some of the ones in the Google Play Market.

I have heard good things about Winamp, and some users like Amazon. I also know there are others.

Arter30 likes this.
  3. Arter30

Arter30 Newbie
    None

May 6, 2012
    Thanks I got Poweramp from the app store. And now I have no more double songs showing up. Plus I like this app better then the one the tablet came with.

I need to edit because Power amp didn't have the things I wanted in a music player. I brought Player products. It cost like $5 and was well worth the money for all the things it does and how it looks.