1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Music Junk

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by matt_1987, Jun 9, 2011.

1. matt_1987

matt_1987 Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    Hello I am new to the forum and just have a quick question. I recently got a HTC inspire (previously had a Samsung Captivate) and I had an app on my captivate that for some reason I can no longer find in the market place on my inspire. That app was called "Music Junk" anyone know how I can re-install this app onto my phone?

Advertisement

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert
    None

Jul 26, 2010
    NY & TX
    since it was removed from the market you will have to find the apk file on the web somewhere to download it. hopefully you got the update att sent out to unlock 3rd party app downloading (menu-settings-applications-there should be an unknown sources box to check) if you dont have the update you can call att speak with tch support and have them push the update to your phone (can still take 72 hours to gt it from what i have read). there is also aa temporary root method to enable this feature but i have read a couple say their sms/mms feature stopped working (not sure if it was fixed)

once you have the update if you get a bar code scanner app from the market you can check out this thread (last post)
    http://androidforums.com/android-applications/59096-what-happened-music-junk.html

3. RB215

RB215 Member
    None

May 22, 2011
    Philly
    hmmm...i never knew it was removed from the market...the app itself is in my inspire as we speak as it was downloaded in the past... but not in the market under "my apps"...does this mean the app is corrupted?:thinking:...(and it's working fine as we speak)