1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music library - is it possible to....?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Canesfan, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Canesfan

Canesfan Android Enthusiast

Does anyone know if it is possible to put all one's music tracks in alphabetical order by the recording artist? I don't see it in the settings menu.

#1 Canesfan, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Poweramp can do that if this screen shot is an example of what you mean.

[​IMG]

If not could you explain a little simpler what you're trying to do?

Canesfan likes this.
  3. Canesfan

You understood correctly, THANK YOU.

I'm trying the trial 2 wk., version. If I like it, can I/how do I, make it the default music player?

#3 Canesfan, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  4. touringhaggis

touringhaggis Android Enthusiast

Hi,

Usually after installing an app that handles the same media type as a standard app, you get a pop up asking you to select between the two the next time you try to launch the relevant media. The same dialog will let you "remember" your selection so that it becomes the new default.

That said, I don't use the above application, so I cannot guarantee anything, but this worked with my phone dialer, SMS app, video player, PDF reader, app launcher and so on ;)

Regards,
    Eric.

5. Canesfan

Thanks. The reason I ask is that I'd like to use that app. for music streaming.

UPDATE: I had the Poweramp app. open, and when streaming music today, it utilized this app. as my music default.

#5 Canesfan, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  6. Canesfan

QUESTION to those with poweramp: do you think therer is less audio quality with poweramp than with the default Samsung music app.? I'm not sure if it's my imagination or if it is true. I have played around with the equalizer also.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews