• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Names and Info Question

pack13

Lurker
Jul 3, 2010
Hey, been lurking around these forums for a while, figured someone here could help me out :).

I used iSyncr to transfer all my music from iTunes to my Evo 4G, but much of the music's information does not come up correctly on the Evo. I am quite a perfectionist when it comes to labeling all my songs in iTunes, and want all the info for every song to display correctly on my Evo music player. (I have tried bTunes and the stock player, neither displays any different.

Example of problem:

Song will show up as "04 Burnafterrolling" instead of "Burn After Rolling"

Just wondering how I can get all the information that goes along with the music correctly onto my SD Card. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I used iTunes Agent ... no problems for me. All the songs titles, artists and albums showed up correctly.

Give it a try.

chart

iTunes Agent

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones