• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Not Appearing in App

thekian52

Lurker
Jun 13, 2012
This post has been posted many times, but none of the solutions worked for me.

I have a 2.3.7 custom ROM on my X10 Mini Pro and the music player had been working perfectly. Since there was an error in the Play Store yesterday, I restored a previous backup.

Today I went on my music app and it told me there were no songs found on the SD card, I tried a different app and it said the same. When I looked through my SD card on ES file explorer the music was there and I could play it, but only one at a time.

I have tried removing the music and reinstalling, I have tried rebooting, I have tried taking the SD card in and out again, I have tried renaming the music folder to "music", I have tried a different app, I have tried force closing and clearing data. I have tried almost everything. Anyone know whats wrong?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones