• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music playback help!!!

Hello all,

just bought a wildfire and I'm having problems with the music. If music is blue toothed over it plays fine but music transferred from the htc suit is crap. When played it sounds like the speaker is broken and there is so much static/background noise, that you can't even make out the song.

Not really sure what's going on, never used a htc phone before, is there anything that can be done?

Thanks

Hi!

I have an annoying issue, but am not sure if it is related to the Xperia Sola or the micro-sd card.

I've been transferring my music using the Media Go tool to my newly purchased micro-sd 16Gb class 4 card from TDK and the music keeps skipping to the next track.
This occurs on most songs, sometimes after seconds, sometimes at the end (seems quite random), but the songs keeps skipping over and over again on the same timepoint. If I manually skip over this timepoint, I can continue listening to the song.

First thing I did is transfer a faulty file back to my pc and can clearly hear the 'hick-up' in the transferred file, so I'm thinking it's a transfer issue.
So I formated the card and re-transferred the music, only using windows explorer this time instead of Media GO synchronization.
Problem is still not fixed unfortunately:(

Before I go an purchase another sd card, can anyone please advise?

Might be good to know that this issue only seems to happen with music on the sd card, not on the internal phone memory.

Thanks a lot!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones