1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music Playback PROBLEMS!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by androyd12, Apr 24, 2012.

1. androyd12

androyd12 Lurker

I had recently updated my samsung galaxy s2 to ics 4.0 and for some reason I have had problems with the music playback..

The music sounds as if it is underwater/fuzzy type of sound and cannot be listened to at all, I have already tried changin headphones, deleting files and putting them on again but no luck..

Its not all the music files, but few of them

Have not been able to find any solutions to this problem... :mad:

Anyone suffering with the same issue by any chance?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. alextop30

alextop30 Android Expert

I think this may be stemming from the fact you that you have a rom on your phone that has not been made for our phone. I don't believe that there is any stable rom on ICS for our phone (T989 for T-mobile) so all kinds of issues may come up since the software was not really designed for that phone.

I guess that really does not answer the question but may provide an explanation!

3. androyd12

androyd12 Lurker

I updated to ICS through kies when tmobile put it up so i was thinkin it wud b a good working one.. Tbh gingerbread was wayy betta :/

4. BillboTex

BillboTex Lurker

I have the Galaxy S II through T-Mobile, haven't yet upgraded from Gingerbread to ICS.

I recently added some MP3s from my desktop to my S II's microSD card. But now I can't find them on the phone and want to set them up as a playlist.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help.

5. androyd12

androyd12 Lurker

wen u upload music onto microSD card, make sure u place it in a folder named; 'media' and then ur files should automatically update onto music player.. hope this helps

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews