• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music Playback PROBLEMS!!

androyd12

Lurker
Apr 24, 2012
I had recently updated my samsung galaxy s2 to ics 4.0 and for some reason I have had problems with the music playback..

The music sounds as if it is underwater/fuzzy type of sound and cannot be listened to at all, I have already tried changin headphones, deleting files and putting them on again but no luck..

Its not all the music files, but few of them

Have not been able to find any solutions to this problem... :mad:

Anyone suffering with the same issue by any chance?

I think this may be stemming from the fact you that you have a rom on your phone that has not been made for our phone. I don't believe that there is any stable rom on ICS for our phone (T989 for T-mobile) so all kinds of issues may come up since the software was not really designed for that phone.

I guess that really does not answer the question but may provide an explanation!

Upvote 0
I have the Galaxy S II through T-Mobile, haven't yet upgraded from Gingerbread to ICS.

I recently added some MP3s from my desktop to my S II's microSD card. But now I can't find them on the phone and want to set them up as a playlist.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help.

wen u upload music onto microSD card, make sure u place it in a folder named; 'media' and then ur files should automatically update onto music player.. hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones