1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Music Player and Portable Battery Charger

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by svenb352, Mar 18, 2011.

1. svenb352

svenb352 Member
    None

Feb 22, 2011
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to touch on a few things that a few other forum members asked:

I had said previously I had yet to find a music player as good as an iPod (or the iPod on the iPhone). I can honestly say that after tweaking the equalizer settings in PowerAMP the Thunderbolt's music player is FANTASTIC. Deep bass, rich treble, and nice mids. It sounds outstanding and I highly recommend it as a permanent solution to iPod fanatics. I'm so relieved by this actually lol - I was planning on getting an iPod Nano because of how good it was, but so far I am very happy with this player w/ PowerAMP. Without PowerAMP it's "ok" but nowhere near as good as with it.

Also, some of you were worried about the battery. I picked up this the other week and wanted to see if it would work with the Thunderbolt. Luckily, it does but it's a bit awkward. If you can deal with that, then this is a very inexpensive solution to charging your battery on the go when you are away from a charger:

For only $11.21 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Micro USB Backup Battery Pack for Smart Phones, Cell Phones and Cameras (2800mAh) - Black | Back Up External Battery and Charger

Cheap and huge capacity. It DOES NOT need to remain plugged in - it is designed to actually charge your existing cell battery back to full - it's not like an eternal battery you use when your battery dies. I mean, you can do that if you want, but you'd look kind of weird >.> lol ~ It's nice to have on trips or when you are away from a charger.

Hope it works for you :)

On a completely unrelated note, how fricking awesome is this phone?!?! lol I was so worried it was going to blow and be all buggy but it is smooth as silk :)

Advertisement