• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

music player for the visually impaired

HI, I have a 7" Android Icecream Sandwich tablet. I wanted to know if there is a widget for any music player that has the option of VERY large text for the track info and I really have no need for the artwork in the widget. I just want to be able to, at a glance, see clearly what the "Now Playing" title and artist is as well as having the standard controls ( play, pause, advance, previous, etc )

Anyone know of any??
I have already installed and deleted 4 or 5 from amongst the favorites at the google store.

Thank you

Although there are no replies to my request, I thought I would re-visit just to let anyone looking that I found one. It is Car Music Player by Minster Media on Google Play. It has very large easy to see controls and text plenty large enough to read . See screen shot below. On my 7" tablet this is really easy to see.
mXic-jekmtER7wgcfvQqRzCb3CovOUwzkDrO02BF2uhH93U0HHEQfq-1K_xEjIKLT0PF=h230

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones