1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music Player/Music Folder Sync?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by CorvusMellori, Aug 13, 2012.

1. CorvusMellori

CorvusMellori Lurker

Hi All,

I purchased a Samsun Galaxy Tab a few months ago and have gotten some good use out of it but I've realized pretty much all I use it for now is playing music around the house. I have media dock which connects to my speaker system so it looks and sounds quite nice the annoying bit is that I have to upload/remove/manage the music on it locally. At the moment I'm looking for an app/setup/recommendations that would allow me to sync the device with my music folder on my Windows 7 PC, so that Its merely acting as an interface?

Any advice or guides or this kind of set up ?

- CM

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Use Google Play. It syncs your music collection to the cloud, then your device would play the music from the cloud. Needs internet connection of course. I understand that this is also possible using DropBox and SugarSync but I haven't tried.

3. fdbryant3

fdbryant3 Android Expert

I use MediaMonkey to manage my files on my PC then sync it to my Android phone.

4. SeaBreeze87

SeaBreeze87 Newbie

You can sync your iTunes music to your Galaxy Tab using iSyncr. iSyncr with iSyncr WiFi will allow you to automatically set up syncing without you having to do anything more than have your device within the network. The iSyncr USB computer interface is very easy to use and allows you to sort by playlists, albums, artists and podcasts.