1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music Player Question - Easyy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WCM3, Jan 13, 2011.

1. WCM3

WCM3 Lurker

Hey guys,

So I'm thinking about picking up a used Incredible. I currently have the Droid 2 and it's just alright. Now the main problem I have with the Droid 2 is that everytime i'm streaming music at the gym or something and it's in my pocket the stock music player just randomly starts. It's a PAIN IN THE BUTT. I honestly hate it because of that. I was wondering if any of you Incredible owners have that issue? I guess the static electricity turns something on but there's currently no way to fix it.

I also love the root support that the incredible has. Let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AGWednesday

AGWednesday Android Enthusiast

Or it just bumps up against your leg and starts playing. You might wanna ask users in the Droid 2 forum if it's possible to change the default player before jumping ship.

3. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Android Enthusiast

Nope. Music player works fine.
    Closest thing to this problem I've heard is, when using Winamp and a headset, pushing the button on the headset will open winamp.

4. WCM3

WCM3 Lurker

See I understand it could hit my leg. But there is no way to turn on the music player with the outside buttons. I've searched forums and it just seems to be a bug with the droid 2s.

5. Rdjr74

Rdjr74 Android Enthusiast

Poweramp with headset blocker. All you need! Works with DIncredible with the issues I've had(song skipping, voice dialing menu popping up). Completely solved my issues. (Just FYI if you do decide to go with the DIncredible).

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews